Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 11-12 runs

So what do you do after back to back blizzards? Find the only place cleared and safe to run. The base gym has been shut down all week because of the snow. I did get lots of good cardio from shoveling snow. I didn't get nearly as sore as I did last December when we got dumped on. So if you check my garmin you'll see I ran up and down the same street like it was my own track. Funny, but I did get

my run in. Garmin



Yesterday I was able to expand it out a bit. Few other streets got cleared and was safe enough to run with the cars.

Garmin



Also got my podcasting gear in!

Olympus Digital Voice Recorder (VN 6200PC)


Also got an external mic for it.

Olympus ME-15 Microphone



Spent quite a bit of time last night playing with it, learning, etc. Also made a windscreen for it (Thanks wifey for the help!) Will do some recording today on my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment