Friday, February 26, 2010

WII Fit weigh in today

I didn't mean to do this.

Since the first of the year I've lost another 10 pounds. Lost 2 inches more in my waist. I'm sitting now at 185 lbs.

See the thing is, is that I'm not trying to loose more weight. I mean I've got some belly fat I'd like to loose but it's really not that much. How much more am I going to loose you might ask?

Dunno, ask the running gods. But I think it has to do something with this:

(Activities since Jan 1, 2010)

Count: 46 Activities
Distance: 307.14 mi
Time: 49:13:00 h:m:s
Avg Speed: 6.2 mph
Avg HR: 145 bpm
Calories: 42,536 C
Max Distance: 16.00 mi

That's over 12 pounds worth of calories. I mean I'm eating really well. I'd say 90% of my food intake is whole foods, and about 10% has a food label on it. And even there, it's like milk, tuna packs, stuff like that.

I'd really like to stay where I am but I really don't want to pig out. I don't like the feeling it gives me. And I sure as @#$% not giving up my running.

I was 250 pounds with a 39 (sucking in) inch waist.... Now my waist is 32. I'm really living in a new body. Saw a picture of me in late 07 and my belly was hanging over my belt line. I am smack dab in the normal BMI of 23 but started out in the obease category of 31.

I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Ted! Keep it up, and stay healthy in the process.

    I use a diet tracking software product (it is FREE) called Cron-o-Meter. Without it I would simply melt away. (My wife says I am already melted away too much.)

    You can check it out at http://spaz.ca/cronometer/

    ReplyDelete